Sunday August 13th 2017, 11.00am – 5.00pm
The Winemakers of the Mudgee Region bring their fabulous award-winning wines to Sydney every August at the famous Balmoral Mudgee Wine & Food Fair.
Once again this year, loads of your favourite Mudgee Region wineries will be at Balmoral to offer samples of their best and regional produce will be abundant again this year with award-winning olive oils, pickles, cheese, wine jellies and honey being exhibited.
A diverse selection of prepared foods will be on offer for you to enjoy for lunch with your wine, or feel free to pack a picnic.
There’ll be great live music at the rotunda from 12 noon until 5.00 pm.
Our crowd-pleasing Animal Farm will once again be in attendance for the little ones. From 11.00am kids can feed and get to know some cuddly farm animals including goats, sheep, lambs, chicks, ducklings and rabbits.
Participating Wineries & Produce Exhibitors.
There is a great range of Mudgee Region wineries and food producers in attendance for you to experience, the full list of participating wineries and food producers is shown below:
Wineries (and brewery!)
- Bunnamagoo Estate Wines
- Burnbrae Wines
- Burrundulla Wines
- De Beaurepaire Wines
- di Lusso Estate
- Elephant Mountain Wines
- Eloquesta Wines
- Farmers Daughter Wines
- First Ridge Estate
- Gooree Park Wines
- Heslop Wines
- Huntington Estate
- Moothi Estate
- Petersons Wine
- Robert Stein Winery
- Short Sheep Micro Winery
- Two Furlong Wines
- Vinifera Wines
- Walter Wines
- Yeates Estate
- Mudgee Brewing Co
- Figtree Food Co
- Goose on the Loose
- High Valley Cheese Co
- Lemon Bar
- Lomondo Olive Oil
- Milnes of Mudgee
- Mudgee Honey Haven
- Rylstone Olive Press
- Spice Craft
- The Really Stuffed Olive Co
- Tasting tickets must be purchased to sample wine.
- Souvenir glass + 5 tickets = $20.00
- Souvenir glass + 10 tickets = $35.00
- 2 Souvenir glasses + 10 tickets to share = $40.00 (perfect for couples)
- 10 tickets only = $30.00
- 1 ticket = 1 x 60ml taste
When you purchase your tickets you can also enter our competition to win some fabulous prizes.
Your Guide to a fun and hassle-free afternoon
To ensure your enjoyment at this event we have strict conditions as follows:
- No outside alcohol may be brought into or consumed within the Fair area
- All Wine purchased at the Event is for ‘take home’ consumption only. Bottles may not be opened at the Event.
- Mosman Council regulations prohibit Dogs within the Fair area. This is to comply with Food Health Safety regulations.
- To allow you to enjoy your wine please note that the last glass sales will be at 4.15pm with last drinks served at 4.45pm.
- The license allows consumption of drinks in the designated Mudgee Wine souvenir glass available for purchase at the ticketing stands.
- Consumption of drinks may only take place in the designated “event area”
Find the Festival:
View Mudgee Wine & Food Fair Balmoral Beach Sydney in a larger map
Festival Shuttle Bus Route: