Sunday August 12th 2018, 11.00am – 5.00pm
The Winemakers of the Mudgee Region bring their fabulous award-winning wines to Sydney every August at the famous Balmoral Mudgee Wine & Food Fair.
Once again this year, loads of your favourite Mudgee Region wineries will be at Balmoral to offer samples of their best and regional produce will be abundant again this year with award-winning olive oils, pickles, cheese, wine jellies and honey being exhibited.
A diverse selection of prepared foods will be on offer for you to enjoy for lunch with your wine, or feel free to pack a picnic.
There’ll be great live music at the rotunda from 12 noon until 5.00 pm.
Our crowd-pleasing Animal Farm will once again be in attendance for the little ones. From 11.00am kids can feed and get to know some cuddly farm animals including goats, sheep, lambs, chicks, ducklings and rabbits.
Participating Wineries & Produce Exhibitors.
There is a great range of Mudgee Region wineries and food producers in attendance for you to experience, the full list of participating wineries and food producers is shown below:
BALMORAL EXHIBITORS LIST – 2018
W1 Bunnamagoo Estate Wines
W2 De Beaurepaire Wines
W3 di Lusso Estate
W4 Elephant Mountain Wines
W5 Eloquesta Wines
W6 First Ridge Estate
W7 Gooree Park Wines
W8 Heslop Wines
W9 Huntington Estate
W10 Petersons Wine
W11 Robert Oatley
W12 Robert Stein Winery
W13 Skimston Wines
W14 Slowfox Wines
W15 Two Furlong Wines
W16 Vinifera Wines
W17 Yeates Estate
W18 Mudgee Brewing Co
F2 Bar Coco
F3 Berling Bangers
F4 Grease and Grind
F5 Paella by Felix Harter
F6 Pro Catering
F8 Turkish Gozleme
F9 Turkish Gozleme Pastry
P1 Goose on the Loose
P2 High Valley Cheese Co
P3 Lomondo Olive Oil
P4 Milnes of Mudgee
P5 Mudgee Honey Haven
B1 Wine Stoppers Australia
B2 Mudgee Region Tourism Inc
- Tasting tickets must be purchased to sample wine.
- Souvenir glass + 5 tickets = $20.00
- Souvenir glass + 10 tickets = $35.00
- 2 Souvenir glasses + 10 tickets to share = $40.00 (perfect for couples)
- 10 tickets only = $30.00
- 1 ticket = 1 x 60ml taste
When you purchase your tickets you can also enter our competition to win some fabulous prizes.
Your Guide to a fun and hassle-free afternoon
To ensure your enjoyment at this event we have strict conditions as follows:
- No outside alcohol may be brought into or consumed within the Fair area
- All Wine purchased at the Event is for ‘take home’ consumption only. Bottles may not be opened at the Event.
- Mosman Council regulations prohibit Dogs within the Fair area. This is to comply with Food Health Safety regulations.
- To allow you to enjoy your wine please note that the last glass sales will be at 4.15pm with last drinks served at 4.45pm.
- The license allows consumption of drinks in the designated Mudgee Wine souvenir glass available for purchase at the ticketing stands.
- Consumption of drinks may only take place in the designated “event area”
Find the Festival:
View Mudgee Wine & Food Fair Balmoral Beach Sydney in a larger map
Festival Shuttle Bus Route: