- The name may intrigue you to visit, but you’ll go back for the wines!
Peek inside the Micro-Winery to discover small batch, handcrafted winemaking. Enjoy distinctive varietal styles including the signature Syrah, a preservative free Shiraz and a contemporary style Chardonnay in a relaxed tasting room.
For groups of 6+ reserve a Private Wine Experience, a guided wine tasting and tour of the Micro-Winery with a shared cheese board.
For an intimate tasting book one of SHORT SHEEP’s quirky events held throughout the year:
· Wine by Candlelight | Spring & Autumn
· Twilight Tastings | Summer
· Campfire & Wine | Winter
· Micro-Winery Experience | Mudgee Festival
· Wine & Cheese Discovery | Mudgee Festival
Open 7 Days 10 to 5pm
Bookings are required for all tour/private groups of 10+ people, a small charge per person may apply.
For groups of 6+ bookings are preferred. During busy periods, groups may not be accommodated without a booking.
Dogs on leash and supervised children are welcome.
Buckaroo Lane Mudgee NSW 2850 -Located 7km North of Mudgee
Head Ram & Ewe Tony & Sue
0420 299 999