The Mudgee Festival of Wine & Food Parramatta is anchored by a fabulous two-day Wine & Food Fair in Parramatta’s beautiful Prince Alfred Square on October 20 & 21.
Sip your way around award winning Wineries, graze your way through stalls of artisan regional produce, or grab a tasty lunch and a glass of wine to enjoy a picnic under the shady trees while enjoying the live music from noon daily.
- The Mudgee Region’s finest Wineries
- Regional Craft Beers from Mudgee Brewing Co.
- Wide selection of regional gourmet food and produce
- Live music from noon daily
- Huge choice of tasty lunches
- Kid’s animal farm & petting zoo (Sun 21 Oct only)
After a 20-year break (the Mudgee Region presented their Wines in Prince Alfred Square up until the late 90’s) Mudgee Wine Association is proud to reintroduce the Parramatta precinct to the finest wines and tastiest Regional produce from one of NSW’s longest established Wine Regions.
You’re invited to come along to taste the best of the Mudgee Region while you ‘stock up’ for Christmas at special prices.
FREE ENTRY, WITH WINE TASTING PACKAGES FROM JUST $25
- Wine tasting ‘glass and token’ packages can be purchased in Prince Alfred Square on both days of the Wine & Food Fair.
- For $25 you’ll receive a souvenir wine glass and 5 tasting tokens.
- Additional tokens can be purchase individually or in sheets of 5 or 10 tokens (Tasting tokens are $4 each).
1 token = 1 x 60ml taste or 2 x 30ml tastes of Wine
2 tokens = 150ml glass of Wine or 350 mls of Beer
When you purchase your tokens, you can also enter our competition to win a Sensory Escape to the Mudgee Region valued at over $1,300
Business and Produce
- Goose On The Loose
- High Valley Cheese Company
- Lush Berries
- Mid-Western Regional Council VR Experience
- Milne’s of Mudgee
- Mudgee Region Tourism
- Wine Stoppers Australia
A diverse selection of prepared meals will be on offer for you to enjoy for lunch with your wine, or feel free to pack a picnic hamper and enjoy the live music and cool shady spaces.
- Authentic Turkish Gozleme
- Bar Coco
- Berlin Bangers
- Bonello Brothers Catering
- Paella by Felix Halter
Fabulous live music acts will feature daily in the historic Rotunda from midday.
Meet some Farmyard Friends (Sunday 21 October ONLY)
Our crowd-pleasing Animal Farm will be in attendance for the little ones. From 11.00am Sunday kids can feed and get to know some cuddly farm animals including goats, sheep, lambs, chicks, ducklings and rabbits.
Your Guide to a fun and hassle-free day at the Mudgee Wine & Food Fair
To ensure your enjoyment of this Event, we have strict conditions as follows:
- No outside alcohol may be taken into or consumed within the Licensed Fair area (Prince Alfred Square)
- All wine purchased at the Event is for ‘take home’ consumption only. Bottles may not be opened at the Event.
- We love dogs too, however Prince Alfred Square is not a designated leash free area. Under Parramatta Council regulations dogs are only permitted in the Park while on a leash, and to comply with Council Health regulations, are not permitted in any food service or dining areas.
- To allow you to enjoy your wines, please note that last glass/token sales will be at 5.00pm with last drinks poured at 5.30pm and the liquor licence closes (Wine drinking and Sales cease) at 6.00pm.
- All wine consumed must be in the official Festival glass available for purchase at the Ticketing marquee located in the centre of the Park.
The Mudgee Wine & Food Fair Parramatta is proudly presented by Mudgee Wine Association
With the kind promotional and logistics support of the City of Parramatta Council